Black Butler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-play as your favorite Black Butler characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Streets of England

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Streets of England Empty
PostSubject: Streets of England   Streets of England Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:02 pm

It's about time I get a break from those bothersome servants. I'm feeling like it's starting to be a hazard having them around. Ciel thought to himself, wearing the same unamused look on his face as he walked down the street, his cane hitting the paved streets as he moved.

England has been too calm lately, no sign of huge murders or anything. It's almost unsettling. Ciel's frown deepened as he continued down the street.
Back to top Go down
Alois Trancy

Alois Trancy

Streets of England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of England   Streets of England Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:21 pm

Alois had desired to get away from the routine in his manor. And he had managed to! So, there he was, happily walking *sometimes bouncing* in the streets... He hoped to find something that could amuse him. Well, for now, seeing all the merchants was enough. But it was until he saw a cute boy with a cane walking his way. He stopped then smirked.

Ohhhh! This is just my luck! He looks like a noble, too...GREAT! Time to have fun! Haha! Oh, Claude...I miss you...but for a day, won't be too bothersome..!

''Hellooooo! Where are you going? Towards me? hahaha!''he said in the other boy's face, hands on his hips.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Streets of England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of England   Streets of England Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:33 pm

Ciel took a step back as the boy got up into his face. He frowned at him, raising an eyebrow, looking him over. He looked to be of nobility by his clothes. "Actually, no." Ciel said with a slight smirk "I have no time to waste on childish talk."

Where is Sebastian when I need him? He's always good at dealing with bothersome people . . . Ciel mumbled in his head with an inner sigh.
Back to top Go down
Alois Trancy

Alois Trancy

Streets of England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of England   Streets of England Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:41 pm

Childish talk, huh? Who looks childish-er BOY?!

He straigthened up, hands still on his hips but with a disgusted and darker expression on his face... Though, he quickly changed it to gleeful as usual. It was the best to fool other people and keep playing with them... Until he gouged their eyes out, that is, of course.

''Hahahaha! You,re funny! But you know, I ain't childish, sir! Oh no. But you're ''old''. I'm 14. And you?''

Alois was offering a hand of his to shake as a greeting.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Streets of England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of England   Streets of England Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Ciel looked at him carefully, noticing his quick expression change,What is up with this boy?

Ciel just looked at his hand for a moment, then reluctantly shook it, I don't want to make an enemy right now. "I am thirteen, but I make sure not to act like it." Unlike you. . .

Ciel's one blue eye looked at him steadily, wondering what this boy wanted from him.
Back to top Go down
Alois Trancy

Alois Trancy

Streets of England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of England   Streets of England Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:29 pm

Gosh... Come on! SHAKE IT! It's not that hard, you constipated fool! Smile, Alois, smile...

He giggled as Ciel talked, shook back his hand then said all joyfully:''HAHA! You're funny! But tell me...why don,t you wanna act like it?! Huh?! It's just normal...''

He giggled again, then threw an arm around Ciel's neck and began walking to where he first came from.[/i

''So...Where were you going? Seeing your expression and you wandering around here so young, I bet you don't have much to do today...soooo....''[i]he smirked mischievously.
'' I guess I can treat you to some snack and you could explain to me WHY you SO dislike YOUNG behavior. Hehe! All right?!''

Say yes! I have nothing better to do today! And you remind me of my Uncle...not that it's a compliment...but I still prefer you to him. HUMPF! Take that stupid bastard of a so-called uncle!
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Streets of England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of England   Streets of England Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:38 pm

Ciel's eyes widened at the boy's gesture and clenched his jaw, annoyance showing in his blue eyes. What is with this kid? Why can't he just leave me alone?! He quickly tried to think of an excuse to why he couldn't join the kid, but he couldn't think of anything quick enough.

Just my luck.Ciel shot a glare at him "I'm barely younger than you! And I have more important things to do then talk to some boy about my maturety!"Ciel grumbled "So why don't you just leave me to my business?"

When I find out exactly what there is to do. All this quietness in England is unsettling.
Back to top Go down
Alois Trancy

Alois Trancy

Streets of England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of England   Streets of England Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:27 am

''Huh? But what's wrong with you?!''asked Alois, a finger trailing off Ciel's clenched jaw.

He frowned, but still kept on walking and forcing Ciel by arm strenght to follow him to...wherever. He simply laughed.

''Oh come on! I hope you don't really think I'ma let go of the only other one of my age I met ?! You're so funny!''

He's so annoying...!

But then, he realized something. He stopped and stared at Ciel, frowning.

''And the boy's name's Alois Trancy, by the way. Don't you dare forget it.''he said in a cold voice and stare.

And then, his smile came back on and he walked again.

''Then, tell me, what are your other important things to do?!''
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Streets of England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of England   Streets of England Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:37 am

Agh! Don't touch me! Ciel yelled in his head, looking distressed.

Ciel blinked at his sudden change of personality, feeling a bit uneasy by it. One moment he's happy, next he looks like he wants to murder me.

Ciel was silent for a moment, thinking over the boy's name Alois Trancy, sounds vaguely familiar.

"I was planning to go and check out things at Scotland Yard." Ciel said slowly, not wanting to share anything else with him.
Back to top Go down
Alois Trancy

Alois Trancy

Streets of England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of England   Streets of England Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Alois made a weird, concerned face as Ciel looked distressed.

I wonder what's with him... BAH! He's probably amazed by my simple presence, hahah! Much like everyone else!!

''Oh whyyyyy? I mean...it's boring and filled with policemen and stuff... Hehe! Why go there when you can be having lunch with me, eh?!?''

He suddenly grabbed Ciel by the hands and began spinning around, laughing. After a few seconds, he stopped and noticed a little restaurant.

''Hey! There! Let's go there, hehe! I'm hungry!!''he exclaimed before pulling Ciel in it by the hand.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Streets of England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of England   Streets of England Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:59 pm

Ciel clenched his teeth together as Alois spun him around I don't know how much longer I can stand to be around this idiot boy

"Why are you pulling me around?!" Ciel snapped, finally loosing his patience. "Don't you have someone else to bother?" He demanded, his hand slipping away from Alois as he rubbed them with a scowl.

I have no time to deal with this, if only Sebastian was here to help me with this. Ciel thought to himself, wishing he hadn't gone out without him.
Back to top Go down
Alois Trancy

Alois Trancy

Streets of England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of England   Streets of England Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:43 am

Alois frowned as Ciel cut the spinning and dragging into the restaurantshort and saw him rubbing his hand.

Ah that boy...he cannot even have fun for once! BL:AH! Have fun! Kid the world until it all dies! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He suddenly began to giggle loudly, before walking almost charmingly towards the other young boy and licked his cheek slowly.
''hehe...No I don't. And even if there were, I'm sure they wouldn't be as entertaining as you... HAHA! COME IN!''

He quickly pushed Ciel inside the building, like it or not.

''HEYA! We're 2!''shouted Alois as they entered.

A young lady quickly seated them to a nice table and gave them menus.
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Streets of England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of England   Streets of England Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:40 pm

Ciel cringed as the boy's tongue ran down his cheek. His eyes narrowed and anger shone in them. How dare he make a fool of me like this?!

He attempted to turn the other way but Alois's hands pushed him inside the restaurant. He sighed deeply and reluctantly followed to the seat.

May as well stay if I made it this far. I think this kid can't get anymore annoying than he already is.

He glanced across the table at Alois, "Do you usually find people off the street and force them to dine with you?" He asked, a small smirk on his face for a split moment then it turned back into it's normal frown as he glanced at the menu.
Back to top Go down
Alois Trancy

Alois Trancy

Streets of England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of England   Streets of England Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:56 pm

Alois didn't care about Ciel's reluctance to spend time with him. He actually rarely cared about anything or anyone else than himself and his desires. Though, Luka and Claude were different matters... But both of them were not here at the moment due to different circumstances.

''Erm... No! Not really! It's my first time! But you know what they say?!''he asked, giggling, leaning closer to Ciel over the table.''They say the first time is always the most intriguing and interesting one! hehe!''

He smirked to Ciel, then stared at the menu, giggling.

''MMMMM...I might take the filet of salmon!.... What about you? Don't forget; I'm paying!''
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Streets of England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of England   Streets of England Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:15 am

Ciel looked back up at him and away from the menu and frowned at Alois. The more he was around him, the less he found himself able to tolerate him and his odd behavior.

"Let's just hope this will be the only time you do such odd things." He mumbled, folding his napkin onto his lap idly.

He glanced at the menu, reading at the dishes they had and realized that he was hungrier then he thought. Looks like Sebastian won't be needing to make me dinner then. He thought to himself.

"The fillet mignon sounds good, if you insist on paying." Ciel said, closing the menu up.
Back to top Go down
Alois Trancy

Alois Trancy

Streets of England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of England   Streets of England Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:12 pm

''Huh?! What did you say?!''Alois asked him, grinning sweetly, his chin on his right hand.

You'd better not have said anything bad against me, you fool! Or I,m gonna make you pay! I don't care, we just met...!! PFFF!

''Oh, wow...you sure choose cheap things.''he teased with a wink.''Though, I wouldn't have expected less from a nobleman ...and such a cute one, too.''

He giggled, then shifted a bit on his chair, making himself more comfortable and maybe a bit better good-looking this way... He stared at Ciel and just waited for him to say something, smiling cutely.

Why, as if I'm going to make all the efforts...!! I AM a noble too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Streets of England Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of England   Streets of England Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets of England
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Butler :: Other Places-
Jump to: