Black Butler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-play as your favorite Black Butler characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking Up!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alois Trancy

Alois Trancy

Waking Up! Empty
PostSubject: Waking Up!   Waking Up! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:51 pm

Alois sat on his bed and stretched. He looked around and frowned....

How come Claude's not here already?! It's annoying! He KNOWS I wake up at that time...!

He pouted then decided to loudly call ''CLAUDE!'' then giggled...he couldn't stop giggling because he knew this sure would drag him here...just by his simple voice..and there he came. For him...and only him. He blushed a little at that thought but he quickly shook it off. When he saw his butler enter, he commanded him with a piercing look to dress him up. How he loved to be dressed by that man...feeling his strong hands sometimes touching slightly his skin...taking care..almost lovingly..of him. That was almost all Alois wanted... Almost. He made a ''tsss'' sound, then, looking down at Claude who was putting on Alois' shoes, he asked: ''Is anything planned today? I hope not another meeting to prove I'm the heir...I AM! And it sucked... I want something interesting...and tell Hannah to never see me today.''

His eyes were dark as he thought of that stupid maid... How he'd love to gouge her eye out...at least... once. He shrugged, then his face lit again and he chuckled.

''HAHA! Please! Tell me we do something today, Claude!! Haha!''
Back to top Go down
Claude Faustus
Admin
Claude Faustus

Waking Up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up!   Waking Up! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:28 pm

Claude was used to his Master Alois's behavior that when he called for him he already knew what to expected. Claude went about dressing his Master when Alois started asking him questions. Claude listened and waited until Alois was done talking to answer.

"Yes, you do have a meeting with your Uncle today. I will also inform Hannah that you do not want to see her today." Claude says as he finished dressing Alois.

'My Master has know idea what seeing his beautiful white smooth skin does to him. I could just eat him up. But alas now is not the time. We have a busy day to day.' Claude thinks to himself as he leaves to prepare his Master's breakfast.
Back to top Go down
https://one-hell-of-a-butler.rpg-board.net
Alois Trancy

Alois Trancy

Waking Up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up!   Waking Up! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:17 pm

Alois growled loudly; not his uncle! He didn't like him and he knew it was mutual...

''... Looks like I'll have to play it nice today. Dammit...''

His legs began to swing a bit, making a small smile appear on his face... He always liked to do that, made him feel giddy... Though his expression changed brusquely when he saw Claude go away. He stood up and shouted, angry and hurt: ''Where do you think you're going?! I never said I was done with you!!!''

But then, his face lit up again and he ran *almost bounced* cutely to his butler, grabbed his arm and began spinning around, grinning.

''Neeee, neee.... What should I do?! No, say nothing! Nee, Claude! Let's go together! Alwyays together!!!!!! Come on.....we'll go to the kitchen.''

He giggled then dragged Claude down the hall. Mostly, what he said had no particular meaning...in his head, it had, but...when it got out of his mouth, many people could describe him as crazy.

I'll have to impress my Uncle..AGAIN! Bastard..rich stupid pork.... ohh, Claude...if only you could look at me with intense eyes...Claude..you're...wow... OH the kitchen! Yippee!
Back to top Go down
Claude Faustus
Admin
Claude Faustus

Waking Up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up!   Waking Up! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:37 pm

Claude walked into the kitchen (after telling Hannah not to come near Alois today) with his Master hugging his arm. Claude went about cooking his Master's breakfast with his Master watching him. When it was done he walked into the dinning room and place the plate in front of Alois when he sat done.

"Here you are Master all your favorites. You Uncle said he would arrive at 8:00pm." Claude says knowing that Alois hates his Uncle. Claude then saw Hannah and knew that his Master was not going to be happy.

Didn't I tell her not to appear before Master Alois today. Oh well it's her life and health she is risking. This will be entertaining to watch. Claude thinks to himself as he waited for the show to start.
Back to top Go down
Alois Trancy

Alois Trancy

Waking Up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up!   Waking Up! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:12 am

Alois sat down at the table and fiddled with the big black bow on his chest while waiting for his breakfast. When Claude put it down in front of him, Alois glanced at him before picking up his fork and eating away at his meal.

Hm! Pretty good! Claude's really got a knack for cooking...!

''It lacks salt...''he said, not even looking at the tall and handsome man in front of him.

What? He sure wasn't gonna admit Claude was perfect in almost everything... and mostly, to him. Well, he wasn't....but Alois sure wished for it. If only...if only...he'd love him back........he suddenly stuck his fork harshly in his meal, grumbling... But it worsened when he heard footsteps. He quickly glared up and saw Hannah...

He just couldn't take it anymore. He stood up and shouter at her. He looked everywhere to get something when he noticed his knife...he picked it up and hit her on the arm with it, making blood drip from the wound...a lot. Then, he kicked her in the stomach, making her fall on her back.

''TOLD YOU! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE NEAR ME TODAY!!! GO AWAY! I HATE YOU, WHORE! CLAUDE!!! CLAUDE! GET HER OUT! THOUGHT I HAD TOLD YOU TO TELL HER NOT TO COME AND SEE ME!!! STUPID!!!BITCH!!!''
Back to top Go down
Claude Faustus
Admin
Claude Faustus

Waking Up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up!   Waking Up! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:36 am

Claude stood watching as his Master punished Hannah for not obeying his Highness today.

'This is what happens when you do not obey the Master's orders. But he does not need to know that I order Hannah to come here. I love watching My Master in his violent rages. He is like a Demon with his sadistic, violent and seductive nature. That is why I picked him to be my Master.' Claude thinks to himself as he calls the Triplets to come and take away Hannah. He would not touch her since that would make his Master even more angry at her and while he would not mind seeing more of his Master's sadistic nature, he could hear the sound of a horse hooves which means his Master's Uncle was almost here. Claude looked at the clock and saw that time had flew by and that the Triplets had already cleaned everything for the arrival of the their 'guest'.

"Master, your Uncle with be arriving shortly." Claude announces, he could not wait to see the show his Master will perform for their 'guest'.
Back to top Go down
Alois Trancy

Alois Trancy

Waking Up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up!   Waking Up! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:58 pm

He then sat back, grumbling and looking at Hannah in pure disdain as she was being taken away by the triplets to somewhere else... at least, far away from him! He glanced sideways while stretching his arms, before his stare fell upon Claude. He giggled, then smiled sincerely as if nothing had happened and he still were an innocent child... But as soon as he heard what his handsome butler had to say, his smile faded as quickly as it had appeared and his expression became hateful and dark...

''Humpf... Okay. Looks like I'll have to...entertain him....joy.... Rah..if he could only stay in HIS manor....Anyways, let's go, Claude!''

He stood up, then grabbed his butler's arm tightly and walked with him to the Entrance. He let go of it as he heard a knock on the door *after grumbling hard, of course...* and showed the door, meaning for Claude to go and open it for his guest....

Stupid old man... I'll have to put up another act, again! Why can't you just DIE?!?!
Back to top Go down
Claude Faustus
Admin
Claude Faustus

Waking Up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up!   Waking Up! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:40 pm

Claude opened the front door and greeted his Master's Uncle and then lead him into the dining room. He then went and got their meal and then served it. He then went and stood a little ways away from his Master. His Master had order him to always be by his side at all times. Claude had no problems doing that since he loved watching his Master,

This is going to be quit the show that My Master is going to put on. I cannot wait to see how this show turns out. Hopefully I will finally get to get this disgusting Human's soul. Claude thinks with dark glee and hunger hoping he can finally kill this pathetic Human who dares pollute his Master's air. Claude's eyes flash red for a second but then go back to there normal color before the stupid Human could notice..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waking Up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up!   Waking Up! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking Up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Butler :: Trancy Household :: Alois's Bedroon-
Jump to: