Black Butler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-play as your favorite Black Butler characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

Karma          Empty
PostSubject: Karma    Karma          Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:54 am

Sebastian had left the mansion a minute after Ciel had closed his eyes to sleep. He walked like a ghost in the city, his tails waving behind him. At times he stopped, scenting...trails, maybe, his eyes looking around, those eyes devoid of all light.

The streets were calm...
Too calm.. The dust was rolling at the butler's feet, no sound, no move, no light, nothing. As a dead city, though everyone was there, only sleeping. Maybe it was late. But time could last longer or shorter for him, unlike a human. He would benefit as much as he could of this moment of peace, every night was so enjoyable.

And he noticed he was standing there...in the middle of an alley, dirty and dusty. Without the young and annoying master, no one pestering him....so it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Grell Stutcliffe

Grell Stutcliffe

Karma          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma    Karma          Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:09 pm

Grell had been wandering the city to get some guy's soul. Yep, a Reaper's job could sometimes be lame... But there was a good side to it : he could escape William! That bossy one... He shrugged as he walked down the street and sang to himself and said out loud how great he was, but how it had been so easy and boring....

Ahhh if there was only something interesting to do... Why, at least I can observe the sky...it's pretty...but....it's too bad....Death Scythe has only been useful for one person tonight...wait till I get back to William!!! ...Ah, lame day..lame ni---WOOOOH!!!! WHO'S THIS!!!! HELLOOO GORGEOUS!

He reajusted his glasses on his nose just to make sure he was seeing clearly..and yes, he was!!! He began to drool but quickly wiped it... Man, that man was so handsome. Grell couldn't help but to sigh and swoon...and did I say blush? Of course, he blushed...a lot!

He ran to the man in the alley and winked at him with a :
''Hey you! What's a gorgeous like you doing here alone?! Lost, maybe?! Ask Grell, she will help youuuuu~''

He was now sliding a finger from Seb's neck to his chin and was obviously *otherwise he wouldn't be Grell* at only half an inch from his face...with a sexy grin and blushing.

Now..what do we have there?! THAT IS SOOOO INTERESTING!!! WOOHOOO!!! Kawaii, kawaii...!!
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

Karma          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma    Karma          Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Sebastian herd loud and annoying noises from behind, suddenly. He slowly turned his head to have a sight of the intruder. His face was blank, as most of the time. He frowned as he saw the individual getting so close to him, and his annoying finger running on his face. He sometimes enjoyed "human" contacts, but those pointed teeth told the butler this particular one was no such thing as a human. Humans are not as loud, humans are much more boring, so it could not be a human, logically. And he just knew. End of story.
As not to hurt the poor fellow's feelings, Sebastian simply bashed up his palm against the lady's face, keeping his neutral look. And sighed, his eyes closed.

"I fear Grell could not help me." He said, still holding his palm on that thing's forehead. "Unless you want to shine my shoes." He slightly opened his eyes and turned them to...him or her, and raised an eyebrow.

What is into 'it'? Can not I be in peace for once in so long?
Back to top Go down
Grell Stutcliffe

Grell Stutcliffe

Karma          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma    Karma          Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:34 pm

Grell let out some muffled sounds that seemed to be meant to explain the situation or whatever things he/she might want to say, before finally finding a way ''out'' for his mouth *the forehead still being assaulting by Seb's hand*.

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you're touching me~ Grell is happy!!!!''he/she exclaimed, moving his*her...well, you get the way this is going...* lips as though to try and kiss him.

He sighed loudly and pouted *the best he could with a hand on his face..but what marvelous hand! So strong..so.....* as he heard he could not be of any help.

''But..but..that is SOOOOOO sad....''

But when he heard the shoe thing, he quickly backed away, disgusted that someone could think of him as to do such a thing!!

''No way! I mean..no. I've got my pride!''

And he crossed his arms before pouting away.

If he thinks Ima do something like that..No way! Only William can make me do that..and that's because he forces me too ...seriously.....it sucks..... and NO WAY! I'm a shinigami aint gonna too! Even for his good looks...oh yeah..he's....wahhh.....
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

Karma          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma    Karma          Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:50 pm

The Butler put back his hand in his pocket when Grell finally backed away. He bowed his head slightly, amused, and a shadow of a smile appeared on his face.

Why not benefit of the thing just a bit?

Sebastian straightened up and turned to look at the...long and bright red haired...thing. Though, the absence of a breast would be obvious enough for it to be...a boy. Not much sweet curves surrouned his body either. So it was a boy. In a...very weird way.

"It will not occur anytime soon..for you to meet such one...hell of a Butler." He closed his eyes, his head still bowed and smiled to himself.
He turned to Grell, his body still hadn't moved an inch. His eyes opened back, glancing the 'lady' with piercing and glowing purple eyes.
Back to top Go down
Grell Stutcliffe

Grell Stutcliffe

Karma          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma    Karma          Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Grell titled his head to the left and as he noticed the shadow of a smile... his eyes grew wider and he couldn't help but squeal and move around, agitated.

''OH! KAWAII! KAWAII!!!!!''

Though, he froze right on one of his feet, then turned his head with a little ''huh?''. He had known Seb wasn't of the ''normal'' type.....that he wasn't a foolish human, but nor was he a Reaper... Grell would've recognized him. So he had to be....

''A DEMON! OH WOW! You're a demon!!! Me loves demons! I mean....''he began, kind of...rubbing himself on Sebastian.'' I never really meant one... but I must admit you're such a gorgeous one!!! How about a relationship? A drama romance? OHH KAWAII!!!!! A Reaper and a Demon! Forever in a struggle....but in love! OHHHHH!!!! I gotta write that one it was good..!!''

He drew out of his pocket a little notebook on which he wrote with a..weird pen... the drama romance and all of what he had said....Then, he put it back and grinned at Seb before grabbing his arm and snuggling on it.

''You know, then, gorgeous demon, we could make such a good romance... Me, a free and awesome woman, waiting JUST for the right guy..like you...and you, desperate in the search of someone fitting you..ME!... how about it...huh?''

He had a smirk on his face at one inch from Seb's. He just hoped the other one would accept his romantic fantasies... What, can't a girl dream?! Grell had always been the type to fall for handsome guys....Mostly when they were dangerous or simply cruel.... Like Demons or Reapers.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

Karma          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma    Karma          Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:24 pm

Sebastian slowly put three fingers on his forehead, thinking and inner sighing. Maybe he shouldn't have shown this thing his ture nature, it only got worse. How was it possible to even like be....that? He was surrounded by weird individuals everyday anyway. Not like he could ever escape it. Himself would be considered weird, but of course not to him. The Butler finally moved his whole body and turned straight to face Grell, no time to move though, that thing was already snuggling and rubbing on his georgous body. His face turned gray and he snarled in displeasure.

"There might be one problem, though. You do not seem to be aware yourself that you are not actually a woman."

He frowned hardcore, looking down at Grell, still holding his arm. He did not feel like punching him to bleed, the poor thing had done nothing wrong, right? Though the desire to do it wasn't missing.

"And by the way, miss..ter, demons do not like romance." Said he with a neutral face. "You should try with a human. They do enjoy it a lot...strangely."
He finally pushed Grell away with one hand and groomed his coat, replaced it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Grell Stutcliffe

Grell Stutcliffe

Karma          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma    Karma          Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Ohh wow..those fingers so....marvelous...Oh! If only he could huge me with those hands and..AHH!!

He let go of Sebastian's arm and began squealing and hugging himself at the thought. It was just too good... Imagining such a man holding him..WAH! Though, he quickly opened his eyes and let out another ''huh?!''.

''What do......I'M A SHE! A SHE!!!''he exclaimed, brandishing a fist in front of Seb, suddenly hurt at his...sorry, her, feelings....

But then, he sighed....

''Okay..fine...I'm a man. I know...BUT I LOOVEEEE calling myself a ''SHE'' so DON'T break my bubble..ah right?! Darling...''

He slid down another finger down Seb's face..almost lovingly..but sure, avidly....

''Pff! Not humans...they're way too boring and unworthy of my beautiful me!''he said, hurt.

He crossed his arms and looked away. Yeah, Grell had always been good at those drama scenes... He made a weird ''hm'' sound as he felt a hand pushing him away...

AH NO WAY! REminds me of William....THough it was kinder...OH THAT DEMON! *inner squeal*

''Miss...Call me miss, gorgeous you...''he said, almost purring.''And...Maybe I could teach you to like it...huh? ...''

He was now bouncing femininely towards him; it was almost as if hearts were swirling around his head...or hers...whatever...Grell's!
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

Karma          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma    Karma          Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:20 pm

He raised an eyebrow. What could he do? Return to the estate, enduring Ciel..? Grell's company was almost better. No, maybe it was better than Ciel's. Certainly was, even if both were annoying.

"I see..." He sighed. "As you wish, young Reaper. I fear I did not introduce myself. I am Sebastian Michaelis. Butler of the Phantomhive." He hardly bowed. The one he introduced himself to did not deserve such 'ceremony', but since he always did so, just a little.

"Yes...I guess I should agree with you on that. They are, indeed, quite boring."

He closed his eyes, his head turned away. As they opened back, they were brown again.

"Hm...to like what, may I ask? Romance? I do not think so." Sebastian had a barely visible smile on his face and the shadow of a chuckle on the last bit. It was a bit amusing. Different from all those he was was now accustomed to.
Back to top Go down
Grell Stutcliffe

Grell Stutcliffe

Karma          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma    Karma          Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:56 pm

''EHHHH?!?! R-R-REAPER?!! How did you----I didn,t even tell you!!!''he exclaimed, surprised and backing away.''WONDERFUL! SIMPLY WONDERFUL!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!''

Though, let's say his surprise hadn't lasted long since he was now spinning on only one foot, amazed by Seb's discernment. He stopped doing so as he heard the introduction, grinned then cleared his throat.

''Why...such A CUTE NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sebastian..Ohhhhhhhh....Sebas-chan!!!!''

He was now rubbing his face against the other's. Though, he stopped after a while and cleared his throat again before stretching out a hand to him.

''I'm Grell Stutcliffe. Reaper....as you already know..AWESOME!''

Those deep and piercing brown eyes..ohhhhh they'd make anybody dream of...WAHHH!!! AWESOME!!! Hold me hold me HOLD ME!!!! Sebas-CHANNN!!!

''Yes they sure are! And Phantomhive huh? Poor you..stuck with humans all the time...but don't worry...you won't be bored with me.''he said, grinning as he sat on his Death Scythe *alias his red chainsaw*.''WHY, of course romance!! It is the essence of everyday life...the beautiful with the sin.... the everything in one...Life and death..ROMANCE!!! OHHH! Love stories.....!''

And there he was, hugging himself again.... Though, he stared at Seb and winked. He had like to hear that ''shadow'' of a chuckle..so sexy...so manly....
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

Karma          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma    Karma          Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:20 am

"Well...judging by this scythe of yours, I simply assumed."

He let out a quiet 'hm' as he spoke of his..."name". Though he had no idea if he should say pleased or displeased to meet you. Not like he had decided to meet this fellow, nor that he really enjoyed his over homosexual self, calling himself a 'she' to appear straight.

"Well, Grell...--ugh!" Good luck, he would not have to make something up, the Reaper had stopped him right in the middle, rubbing his face against his. The Butler would smell for a couple of days. He frowned.

"I see...Yes, I have a contract with that boy."

Oh, please...

"Why, my everyday essence is to serve my young master and waiting for him to die...and enjoy my last diner." A sadistic smile slightly appeared on his face as it turned dark. Then he went back to normal, looking at Grell, straight in his eyes.

"You really do..love yourself. Why not having a romance on your own? You do not need anybody else."
Back to top Go down
Grell Stutcliffe

Grell Stutcliffe

Karma          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma    Karma          Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:48 pm

Grell nodded many times vigorously, impressed by that magnificent man...no, demon's...deduction! So much, he began squealing and blushing again before he jumped on Seb to rub his face. Though, he quickly let go of him as he heard what that deliciously-looking demon had to say...

''Oh my poor, sweetheart!!''he pitied him, biting his nails.'' You must be so bored, theeenn...let me entertain you~!''

Again, at two inches from his face... and he also nodded sweetly at the last diner, understanding it must be so tasty for a demon. He suddenly opened big wide eyes and a thin line of blush decorated his face as he slowly backed away....

I hadn't thought of that.... how..interesting..AND GROSS!!! Though I must admit I am quite the gorgeous type too....! *inner squeal*

''Why, yes, of course I do! Who wouldn't love such a beautiful body, hmmm?!''

And he shook his bottom while putting his lips into a ''kiss'' position.

''And nooo..I do not want to do that! Must be so lame..I mean...I,d prefer to share loooooveee with another gorgeous one....like youuuu~ Wanna be my darliiiinnn' ?!''

He was now coiled around Seb's arm, not letting go and acting sexy with his piercing look.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

Karma          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma    Karma          Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:03 pm

He is so annoying...how can that even be possible?

He frowned. "And how would you manage to 'entertain' me?"
Sebastian rolled his eyes to the ink sky, thinking it'd have been better to stay at the estate afterall. He took out his watch to take a look at the hour. It was late...but not late enough. Ciel would only wake up in several hours still. He snarled a tad at Grell's little scene. Who hired this idiot?

He sighed...again. Seemed all this night was made of sigh and shame to actually stay with this shemale.

"I fear not, Grell. And if I remember well, I have already told you about my despise of..'romance'. Anyway, Reaper. What were you up to for this night? Don't you have any work to get done?"

Please, get lost!
Back to top Go down
Grell Stutcliffe

Grell Stutcliffe

Karma          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma    Karma          Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:16 pm

''Well..like this!''he exclaimed, dropping a sweet kiss on Seb's right cheek.

Then, just to prove even more his point, he put his lips in a heart-shape position and made the kissing sound. Usually, he would have tried to kiss the person, but he felt... shy and a bit unease. He didn't know if it was the right thing to do with that one, so he just...acted that way. Though, he sure would have liked to kiss him for real!

''You sigh a lot tonight, why for?...''asked Grell, suddenly straightened up and with a hand on his hip, looking concerned. Though, it quickly changed back to a hyper expression.''Yes, yes, you did! But I don't mind! I'll show you romance is fun!!!''

And he went to rub himself against Sebastian, saying ''moooo, mooooo'' out loud. Yeah, it was customary with him... He did it only when : 1- He liked the person. 2- Wanted to get something *may it be a privilege, an answer...whatever*, 3- He either wanted to prove a point or just for a plea. This time, it kind of was about the three points...

''Oh, no! Well, I did!''he exclaimed, suddenly walking a few feet away from the demon.''But my work's done, so I decided to stare at the gorgeous stars..lookie, they're great, huh?! And so...I stumbled on you... Isn't that great?!?!''

Oh please...say something...I'm bored and I don't wanna go meet William so soon!....
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

Karma          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma    Karma          Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:02 pm

Like a dog that won't leave a piece of meat. Why, sadly for you, I'm not eatable.

He backed off quickly as Grell kissed his cheek. He was getting more serious, more annoyed, more than less glad of his decision of leaving for the night, but...Maybe it could turn in his favor.

Should I play with it? I feel tired of standing.

Sebastian looked away and smiled to himself. He was thinking. He had had an idea. His smile had his demonic tint, hm hm.

"Oh nothing for." He glared at Grell with purple glistening eyes. "Actually, that is what I thought you would say. You suddenly got nothing to do to..stay with me? Is that correct?" He said, grabing the Reaper's shoulders in order to unstuck him and 'push' him away.

He titled his head very slightly and, not waiting for Grell's answer, he jumped on the nearest roof without any effort, grinning devilishly at the bright red haired weird fellow.
Back to top Go down
Grell Stutcliffe

Grell Stutcliffe

Karma          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma    Karma          Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:25 pm

''Huh?....No! No, I'm really done with my job. I saw you from the the st---HEYYY!''

He turned round and stared high up in the sky. He could see Sebastian grinning devilishly down at him from the rooftop.

Hm..I wonder why he..OH! Maybe he wanna play hide-and-seek with me?! OH YES! And if I catch him, I'll...

''WIN! OH DON'T WORRY MY DEAR SEBAS-CHAN! I'LL WIN YA FOR SURE!''he shouted so lively, squealing and blushing like there was no end to it.

He quickly met up with Seb on the rooftop. Being a shinigami sure had some advantages like those.... He put his lips again in an 'O' and went for a hug. A sexy hug....Only Grell knows what that is, but anyways o.O...
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

Karma          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma    Karma          Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:53 pm

Sebastian quickly escaped from Grell's "hug" and ran away so amazingly fast. In half a second he was on another roof top, grining devilishly to himself.
He started jumping on each roofs, making zig zag, sound of high heels hitting on the structures.

The Butler was not quite sure if he was playing a game because he enjoyed interacting with someone else or if he was actually only teasing the weird fellow. Though he did not feel like cruely teasing, so that might be a "game". As much as a demon can actually "play".

He noticed the light of moon reflecting farther. He turned his eyes to look at it and he had stopped running as well. He jumped on the ground, the heels being loud on it. As he made a couple of steps, the sound could no longer be heard and his grin faded. There was a lake very close to where Sebastian had jumped. He knew Grell would take only few seconds to reach him. He reached a small bridge and slightly moved his dark to the moon again, wondering about...nothing, in fact.
Back to top Go down
Grell Stutcliffe

Grell Stutcliffe

Karma          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma    Karma          Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:53 pm

''OH?! Heyyyy, come back, sweeetiieeee!!! She's waiting for you...MUAH!''cooed Grell, waving sexily to the running away figure, blowing him a kiss.

Almost immediatly after, Grell rushed to follow Sebastian's movements. He ran and ran and obviously rejoiced as he saw him stop on a small bridge near... a lake!!

Ohhh the moon and the lake! HOW ROMANTIC! You're sooo full of surprises, you demon! RAWR!! hihihi!! I'll chase you to the end of the world!!!

''GOTCHA!''he shouted as he hugged Sebby from behind, finally on the bridge with him.''I got a good idea! Let's go and lie down before that lake over there... will be sooo romantic!!!''

And he shook his bottom hyper Grellishly.

And maybe there I could kiss you, oh, prince charming!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karma          Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma    Karma          Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Butler :: Other Places-
Jump to: