Black Butler
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-play as your favorite Black Butler characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ciel's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel's Application  Empty
PostSubject: Ciel's Application    Ciel's Application  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:54 pm

Name: Ciel Phantomhive
Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark blue
Species: Human
Personality: Is strict and very proud, will do anything to get what he wants by any means. The only person he really trusts is Sebastian. He became this way after he witnessed his parents being burned alive, and from then on has thirst for revenge.

Back to top Go down
Alois Trancy

Alois Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ciel's Application    Ciel's Application  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:49 pm

Ohh, how interesting.... *devilish smile* So here you are, dear Ciel! I cannot wait to play with you! HAHAHHAHAHA

(Awesome Very Happy thanks for joining! I'll tell the Admin you've arrived Smile So she can come and tell you this is ok... Smile )
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Ciel's Application    Ciel's Application  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:38 pm

*Glares* We'll see how this all plays out, Alois Trancy. But it's obvious I will be the winner of there series of 'games' that we will play.

((Alright sweetness ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Alois Trancy

Alois Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ciel's Application    Ciel's Application  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:39 pm

Ohhhh, you look so certain of yourself. I love pride... *whispers to your ear* And why should YOU be the winner? My Claude rocks! I'll win!

( :DDDD Welcome Wink I did. Well, left her an offline message so she'll see it one day Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Claude Faustus
Admin
Claude Faustus

PostSubject: Re: Ciel's Application    Ciel's Application  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:37 am

Claude: I am honored for your faith and trust in me Master.

Me: Welcome and Awesome App! I hope you have lots of fun. Pick who ever you want to pair Ciel with and have fun! ^ _ ^
Back to top Go down
https://one-hell-of-a-butler.rpg-board.net
Alois Trancy

Alois Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ciel's Application    Ciel's Application  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:42 am

Ohhh, it's only natural, Claude! *snuggles his face in Claude's arms*
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Ciel's Application    Ciel's Application  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:06 pm

Do you have no pride? Hugging onto a butler? How pathetic.

((Alright [: will do!))
Back to top Go down
Alois Trancy

Alois Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ciel's Application    Ciel's Application  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:27 pm

-.-... I do have a pride! And it's right here!!! -shakes his body- HAHAHAH!! Oh and my Butler! Why...Ciel..if you don't like yours, I guess I'll just take him too... AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

(( Smile If you want, may I offer you start a topic somewhere and to entertain you, I'll come and join you? Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Ciel's Application    Ciel's Application  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:50 pm

Sebastian is mine, you'll just have to live with your copy of him, your Claude, who isnt nearly as good as Sebastian.

((I'll PM you about it =D))
Back to top Go down
Alois Trancy

Alois Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ciel's Application    Ciel's Application  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:47 pm

-.- Even though he's a copy, he's the most gorgeous one! *sticks tongue out!* And fine, I'll just have my Claude kidnap him, then! Hahahaha. And he's good. BETTER, even!

(( Ok. Awesome :DDDD ))
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Ciel's Application    Ciel's Application  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:02 pm

I find it interesting that the only persone you truely trust is not actually person. Though I have to be flattered on this one.

Please, do not fight!
Back to top Go down
Alois Trancy

Alois Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ciel's Application    Ciel's Application  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:08 pm

*Raises an eyebrow* Oh...looks like you're amazing Butler just arrived. *jumps and snuggles his face onto his toxedo* MYAHAHAHAHA It's true he's great! And we'll fight if we want to!

((Hello you Sebby xD long time no see!))
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Ciel's Application    Ciel's Application  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:43 pm

Yes, I shall reply now.
Back to top Go down
Alois Trancy

Alois Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Ciel's Application    Ciel's Application  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:45 pm

Awesome! 'Cause I think Grell was getting kind of..... not too happy xDDD *giggles* :DDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ciel's Application    Ciel's Application  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ciel's Application
Page 1 of 1